Q: How do I log into PowerSchool? How can I find my account information?
A: Contact your school or district for access information and instructions. You can visit your school or district website, or speak with your school or district administrators. PowerSchool logins are granted by schools and districts. Each school will verify your identity before giving you an account to help protect student data and privacy. From there, you can log in to your school or district’s respective portal.
You will need to get the following information from your school or district:
- Link to Parent or Student Portal
- Access ID for the student(s)
To log in for the first time:
- Access the Parent or Student Portal. Each school or district has a unique link for parents and students to access their portals. You can receive this link from your school or district administrators. Links are specific to each school or district, and PowerSchool as a company does not publish a list of all the web addresses for all of our clients.
- Create an Account. Once in the Parent or Student Portal, you will need to create an account. Be sure to store your username and password in a secure manner.
- Add your students. Use the Access ID for each of your students to link them to your account.
Once you have created an account:
- Visit the Parent or Student Portal
- Enter your username and password